Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Presonus new rack mixers

<< < (5/6) > >>

Kev tyler:
Hi Sam

If have the pad on a stand, and an express plugged in to a bare dl, when I switch to the playback app to select a song, which would be transmitted wirelessly and then select the master fader app, does it have to hand shake again? Are there any associated problems working this way, for example would it interupt the AirPlay and try to route it to the mini Jack?

My iPhone has just decided to not recognize the Bluetooth antennas and the wi fi antennas, freezing it and overheating with a hair dryer  remedied this temporarily lol,  I am not happy and put off buying a i5 or i6  what a bummer as  I reckon for solo vox I would get away with an airturn pedal and a docked pad with the playback app on top, pre planned set, minor  Volume changes from a iPhone,

It's all decisons decisons, but with respect to my post on the dl bracket and tray etc, out of the question right now, 850 euros plus new iPhone, these companies must be rubbing their hands with us mugs. Lol

Cheers

Kev

sam.spoons:
The MF app will handshake each time you reactivate it but it's not a problem.

I use an Airturn pedal with "My Lyric Book" and it works very well. Can't comment on other uses though. I would think it would work well though from my experience.

The iPhone with My Fader will give you a solid backup surface.

Kev tyler:
Thanks Sam

I am trying to get up to speed with all the threads

Thanks for your help

Kev

gerenm63:

--- Quote from: sam.spoons on September 25, 2014, 09:39:31 PM ---The MF app will handshake each time you reactivate it but it's not a problem.

I use an Airturn pedal with "My Lyric Book" and it works very well. Can't comment on other uses though. I would think it would work well though from my experience.

The iPhone with My Fader will give you a solid backup surface.

--- End quote ---

I should be able to give a report on using an ik Blue Board with OnSong and MF on an iPad Mini running iOS 8.0.2 after Saturday night.... I'll have an iPhone 5 with My Fader handy, too...

Kev tyler:
Hi guys

I just watched the half hour on line demo on the presonus web site, that software looks great, a lot of staged questions from the guests though,

Nobody asked the bearded bloke how to turn the fx off, or why they didn't make a 8 ch version.

Kev

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version