Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Fade on pause app for iOS

<< < (2/2)

Wynnd:
I've been using OnSong for charts, but it also allows set lists tied to the charts.  I find it pretty slick.  Agreed on Set List Maker.  Pages is about as good.

Kev tyler:
Hi guys

I have had mixed feelings over set list maker, but after spending hours sussing it out, I think it's an incredible app, although I have not even got to the midi aspect yet, just the ease in which you can edit lists, import a complete set list in to the end of  another, smart lists, changing the colors of songs so you can swipe to a genre or whatever  just by colour, without having to mess with iTunes too much, love the air turn capabilities, too, this and one track, great apps, with pauser pro a close third, I don't use lyric sheets or chords or anything but can understand why anyone playing guitar would favour an app that's up that street, not sure how many other iOS apps support long sets and midi, is anyone sending program changes to change fx off a pad?

I have drawn a blank with a long pause on fade app so far.

Cheers

Kev tyler:
Update

Anyone who wants a really versatile playback app that works well for backing tracks and interval music, check out

Pauser pro on IOS,

Up to 20 seconds cross fade or not,

Instant kil on pause

Or up to 20 seconds fade to pause

Cheers

Kev

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version