Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

The future

<< < (2/3) > >>

WK154:
Ah ya let the cat out of the bag. I'm workin' on that holographic band with reconstituted Red Hook Ale. Environmentally friendly you know. What got me stumped is that particle stream at 10Hz in a vacuum for the bass effect.   ;D  Uhmm maybe I'll patent that and sell it to the fruit.

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: WK154 on November 18, 2013, 07:19:09 AM ---Ah ya let the cat out of the bag. I'm workin' on that holographic band with reconstituted Red Hook Ale. Environmentally friendly you know. What got me stumped is that particle stream at 10Hz in a vacuum for the bass effect.   ;D  Uhmm maybe I'll patent that and sell it to the fruit.

--- End quote ---
Lolz. Sounds great, if you need any beta testers I'm up for it. I was once a test pilot for Dulcolax :)

WK154:
I'll keep you in mind.

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: robbocurry on November 18, 2013, 06:01:01 AM ---Aha, I have the answer!
Rehearsal studios/garages fully fitted with HD/4k cameras, 3d 4k projectors and super fast broadband/microwave uplinks transmitting/receiving to/from your next venue. Venue has ultra hifi spec concert systems and 4k 3d projector systems, cameras with smell/sweat generators. A selection of fans/hot ladies allowed to attend garage/bedroom/rehearsal uplink source.
--- End quote ---
Already done - I know folks that make good money doing gigs on "Second Life". http://secondlife.com

Greg C.:

--- Quote from: WK154 on November 18, 2013, 03:18:11 AM ---I don't think latency is a real issue and shrinking the electronics has been going on for forever (Moore's law). It comes down to the audio industry becoming a major force in it. Unfortunately all advances in this business have been done by Alexander Bell and Co. The interference problem is due to FCC issues. There are enough clever engineers out there to deal with the rest. But dealing with a house full of Lawyers (FCC) and special interests can be problematic.

--- End quote ---

Speaking of which...

http://www.proaudiospace.com/forum/topics/the-fcc-wants-your-frequencies-again

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version