Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

QSC TouchMix

<< < (5/10) > >>

musicman7722:
I watched a video on youtube today from NAMM and they claimed a spring ship with a retail of $1299.

Jerrylee:
Personally I think they are pricing themselves too high. Too much competition at that level. It only has a couple of features that make it stick out. Some include 16 track recording straight to disk, wifi dongle included, comes with a nice case, light weight and a few more. But I'm not sure these features can make it stick out enough to warrant the higher price over the competition. It will sell but not well. The line 6 m20 was an absolute flop for line 6. It was way overpriced and still is.

nottooloud:

--- Quote from: Jerrylee on February 20, 2014, 12:46:56 AM ---Personally I think they are pricing themselves too high. Too much competition at that level. It only has a couple of features that make it stick out. Some include 16 track recording straight to disk, wifi dongle included, comes with a nice case, light weight and a few more. But I'm not sure these features can make it stick out enough to warrant the higher price over the competition. It will sell but not well.

--- End quote ---

It has a display.

sam.spoons:
+1 The line 6 was inferior to the DL1608 in many ways IMHO, the cost and only 12 mic inputs were significant but the "M. Mouse Esq" operating paradigm was the biggest turn off to me.

Jerrylee:
Nottooloud, I was comparing it to competition. What it has that others don't. A TOUCH screen display would have been a feature it has others don't. Not including the m20 because some reason it is in a different price level. But the x32 rack does have have a display and is less $.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version