Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Behringer X32 Series - The Quickening

<< < (11/13) > >>

Jerrylee:
Ok McCloud.

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: Jerrylee on April 08, 2013, 09:13:25 PM ---Why do people refuse to listen to those of us who know what we are talking about!

--- End quote ---

I'd hazard a guess and say it's because you often come across as extremely dislikable?
Sorry, but you did ask.

robbocurry:
I saw the X32 rack test review shortly after it was muted that it was already for sale in Europe. That must be nearly two weeks ago.
I really hope it's available for sale soon, I honestly do. It looks really impressive.
Not that I plan to buy one as I upgraded a lot of my gear 12 months ago and it isn't something I need.
I also hope the iX16 is available for sale soon too, although it seems a little further off.
Not that I plan to buy one as I just bought a very similar product, the DL1608, a few months back. ::)

On a personal note, I sincerely hope that you are one of the first people to get an X32 rack Jerry, I really do.
I honestly hope it's everything that you want it to be and you will be happy with it. Honestly :thu: :)

To anyone who is interested in these fantastic new Behringer products, there is a dedicated forum here:
http://forum.behringer.com/
It's full of useful hints & tips for the budding "X Series" owner - enjoy!

Kevin:

--- Quote ---I also hope the iX16 is available for sale soon too
--- End quote ---

Me too. I'm really liking the DL1608 and no plans of selling for a few years, regardless of what else comes out - but its still not all that it could be. Having the iX16 on the market would keep the pressure on Mackie to step up their game.

robbocurry:
I'd say so Kevin, there are plenty more years left in the DL and Mackie will need their return on investment.
Smart updates will keep it alive for a good while, that can only be good for us.
I like the idea of a DL804 Mk2 style desk for the iPad mini as suggested elsewhere in the forum.
In fact, the more I think of it, the more I like it. ;D ;D ;D
Then again, I've been waiting for an iPhone mini for years too...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version