Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Bluetooth and Apple

<< < (2/6) > >>

Ampli:
Dont think 70% rather deal with android, same as with windows, both are not very user frendly
Most people use the because you can get it cheaper and with lots of free apps, that why 70% will rather deal with them

Wynnd:
My Son's company provided iphone 5 has shown them that the apps that his Wife get free sometimes cost more from Apple's walled garden.  (His term.)  I personally don't understand why this is a big thing for them.  (They can easily afford it.)  I've gotten to the point where I'm more likely to pull an app off my ios device.  (16 gig.)  Might go for a larger memory one next time.  I was using a Palm phone before I moved to the iphone.  There is so much similarity between the functionality of both phones.  He is one who would move away from the iphone just for the cheaper apps.  (And probably to the Android platform.)  I just don't get it.  He has no problem paying $50+ for a computer game, but balks at paying $3 for an app that is only $1 on the android platform.  (He's 35)  Maybe he's got remodeling plans for the $20 saved.  (Recently redid their kitchen.  Think it cost them about $25K.)

WK154:
Once again this is about BLUETOOTH and APPLE, if you want to talk about phones start a phone topic. ::)

Wynnd:
Thought I made myself very clear about Bluetooth and Apple.  That all works for me and my Apple products.  I don't see the issues the OP made affecting my life.  I do wish that Siri would give corner to corner directions through my bluetooth helmet communication device.  It doesn't.  Everything else works on that and I suspect it's the version of bluetooth supported by the Scala Q2 headset that is the limiting factor. 

Ampli:
Well my bleutooth carradio doesnt work with my old phone (running android)
With my apple phone without problems, and yes is an old carradio

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version