Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master Fader V1.4 Is Here !

<< < (3/17) > >>

RoadRanger:
The new Show handling is awesome :) !

On the Vintage EQ I wish they had used the space above the HPF buttons to move them up and allow more selections - I'd like a 40 and 120 Hz at least. Also wish they had been able to squeeze the other mid in there. With those two changes I could see myself using the vintage over the modern :) .

On the Vintage gate there is room to put in a three button selector for "range" - missing that is unfortunate :( .

On the Vintage comp maybe they could have squeezed a "knee" button in there but not too big a deal.

fazmanicg:
I do like the Show Changes. I am making an overall opinion.

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: fazmanicg on April 05, 2013, 06:15:33 PM ---UPDATE:  They just put up a new one and said they were having issues with videos on the previous post ..... Yeah Right!
--- End quote ---
The video they linked to did have a permissions issue - I posted there telling them it wasn't working for me :( .

bcbeak:
Well at least it is done and the re-dsigned a major function: scene management.

Now lets see if they can make some progress on other requests .. some of which are no more than cosmetic
(ie location of a button).

They did fix the Mixer button disappearing for Gen 1 ipAds like mine. This was a show-stopper.

The release of MyFader will be a big leap forward .. all my band mates are waiting.

fazmanicg:
OK Thanks .... I feel better now :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version