Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master Fader V1.4 Is Here !

<< < (2/17) > >>

Harpman:
So far, so good.  Really curious whether the duplicate show issue is fixed.  Doing some cleanup chores and will test.  Will let everyone know.  Planning on putting to the test tonight.

fazmanicg:
Big disappointment in my mind. All this time and that's it? Glad to see they really listen to their users ... Damn Mute button still in the same spot. No active only fader views, etc.

CyberHippy:
So far I'm happy with the improved wireless connectivity, I use my DL at home for my day-job so I have plenty of time to experiment before taking it out to a show tonight.

Previously if I put my iPad to sleep the connection went wonky(trying & failing to reconnect), now the connection is coming back up instantly after sleep!

I fiddled a bit with the Vintage version of eq & compressor, both look like a skin over the existing "modern" version, but I'm not listening yet, just poking around.

Will be using for an acoustic duo tonight so I'll have more to report in the morning.

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: fazmanicg on April 05, 2013, 06:05:22 PM ---Damn Mute button still in the same spot.
--- End quote ---
Did you see my post about it here?
http://cacophony.aspinock.com/index.php?topic=256.0
It looks to me like Mackie could tweak the touch regions for the mute buttons and "fix" this without rearranging anything :) .

fazmanicg:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on April 05, 2013, 06:10:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: fazmanicg on April 05, 2013, 06:05:22 PM ---Damn Mute button still in the same spot.
--- End quote ---
Did you see my post about it here?
http://cacophony.aspinock.com/index.php?topic=256.0
It looks to me like Mackie could tweak the touch regions for the mute buttons and "fix" this without rearranging anything :) .

--- End quote ---

I Did. MANY folks wanted it in a different spot though .......  I have to say, I also own a Presonus Studio Live. Their Remote App is SO good, and they update it with stuff people really want. They listen.

Funny, Mackie put up the announcement about 1.4 on their facebook page. It had nothing but some negative comments about how this update was very disappointing (Which I have to agree with) .... Needless to say, they deleted their post.

UPDATE:  They just put up a new one and said they were having issues with videos on the previous post ..... Yeah Right!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version