Other Digital Mixers > Behringer X-Air

X18 X18R X16R X12R Details & Video

<< < (48/86) > >>

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: James91104 on March 22, 2015, 10:29:15 AM ---Speaking of which, curious what has become of the OP since that first AND only post on this forum.
--- End quote ---
Maybe he's hanging out at the official Behringer forums like we all used to hang out at the official Mackie forums ;) ? Makes sense...

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on March 22, 2015, 02:13:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: James91104 on March 22, 2015, 10:29:15 AM ---Speaking of which, curious what has become of the OP since that first AND only post on this forum.
--- End quote ---
Maybe he's hanging out at the official Behringer forums like we all used to hang out at the official Mackie forums ;) ? Makes sense...

--- End quote ---
Maybe as a DL owner he decided he was better off with what he had, given that it works and is a known quantity?

RoadRanger:
Right now the X-Air is too wonky for any DL1608 owners to switch to IMO. But Mackie shouldn't be slacking off on getting their stuff up to snuff for sure...

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on March 22, 2015, 02:27:03 PM ---Right now the X-Air is too wonky for any DL1608 owners to switch to IMO. But Mackie shouldn't be slacking off on getting their stuff up to snuff for sure...

--- End quote ---
Agree totally RR!

nottooloud:
Here's why I wish Mackie and QSC would implement MIDI, or better yet, OSC.

Fully wireless mix position, with physical controls. The MIDI Fighter Twister controller is mapped as 16 faders. Each knob is also a mute switch, status indicated by red/green. It's plugged into the iPad Mini, which powers it. An iPad app called MIDI Bridge uses the iPad's wifi to pass the controller data to a Macbook. The Macbook runs Bome's MIDI Translator Pro, which passes the controller's data to the mixer hardware via a USB cable. The iPad also runs XR-Edit, which gives me meters, and access to all of the mixer's other controls as needed. All of this communication is bidirectional, so any adjustment anywhere is mirrored everywhere. Once Uli Behringer releases the underlying OSC protocol for the mixer, I'll be able to eliminate the Macbook from the chain. On the other hand, in a tough rf environment, I can plug it all into a laptop and have it hardwired.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version