General Forums > The Harmony Central Refugee Camp

Welcome! Ask questions here.

<< < (2/10) > >>

spacenorman:

--- Quote from: CraigV on April 09, 2010, 06:07:11 PM ---My eyes need a break. And my brain. Christ, what a mess.

Gotta love the scarcity of admins in this. Amazing. I think I'll take the weekend off and see what's left of it monday.

Oh, I sent Anderton a PM asking him to back it up to the old site and nuke Jive for morbid. I'm sure he'll consider it...... ::)

--- End quote ---

Here's hoping he takes your advice.  Given the size and user base of the HC Forums - it's simply incredible that they went ahead with the deployment of such a terrible product.  It's almost as if they've decided to get out of the forum biz - and piss off their user base on the way out. 

It's hard to imagine that recovering from that mess is going to be either quick or painless.

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: spacenorman on April 10, 2010, 03:22:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: CraigV on April 09, 2010, 06:07:11 PM ---Oh, I sent Anderton a PM
--- End quote ---
Here's hoping he takes your advice.
--- End quote ---
Having followed the HC 2.0 discussions on HC over the last few months I can tell you that Anderton has very little say in what gets done there since HC was sold to MF/GC :(.

BigJD:
I came over here the other site is driving me batty.

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: BigJD on April 11, 2010, 01:08:41 AM ---I came over here the other site is driving me batty.

--- End quote ---
Welcome! I'll make you a Charter Member :).

agedhorse:
Ahhh a standard freekin' interface!!! How hard was that?

I can't believe they pushed and pushed and pushed that crappy V2.0 to the point that it's functionally disfunctional.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version