Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master/My Fader V2.0 Are Here!

<< < (30/36) > >>

RoadRanger:
I'm still using post-EQ myself. I only use the dynamics to do peak limiting on the vocals anyways so that doesn't interfere with the monitors. However I'd prefer post-EQ pre-comp and per-channel selection of the tap points like you can do on the X32 and most other decent digital mixers.

WhatsThatSound:
First dive into the 2.0 pool over the weekend and only noticed 2 issue's, the main one was I lost the ability to type in values for delay ms and resynching from my djay program to the DL was noticeably slower, there is a quite the lag before the splash screen pops up and then down out of the way.
I am a bit pout off by the fact that even though they are easier to get to the delay/reverb mute on new access should be just one button, I wanted a quick way to mute effects between songs, who leaves one or the other on all the time. The mute and group assigns to setup is a bit confusing.
Overall, nice update...

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: WhatsThatSound on November 18, 2013, 03:48:22 PM ---I am a bit pout off by the fact that even though they are easier to get to the delay/reverb mute on new access should be just one button, I wanted a quick way to mute effects between songs, who leaves one or the other on all the time.
--- End quote ---
Yah, they didn't get that quite right - guess they've never taken a close look at a MixWiz :( . OTOH it's better than it was, half way there ;) . I am unhappy that they took our "rude solo" indicator/button away, I had hoped to see the master FX mute button above or below it :( .

stevegarris:

--- Quote from: WhatsThatSound on November 18, 2013, 03:48:22 PM ---First dive into the 2.0 pool over the weekend and only noticed 2 issue's, the main one was I lost the ability to type in values for delay ms and resynching from my djay program to the DL was noticeably slower, there is a quite the lag before the splash screen pops up and then down out of the way.
I am a bit pout off by the fact that even though they are easier to get to the delay/reverb mute on new access should be just one button, I wanted a quick way to mute effects between songs, who leaves one or the other on all the time. The mute and group assigns to setup is a bit confusing.
Overall, nice update...

--- End quote ---

I found you can make a "mute group" that mutes both reverb and delay with one button push.

PeterKorg:
First show on version 2 coming upon Saturday, then we have some big gigs coming up thro December, hope allis as good, already updated the DL took all of 3 minutes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version