Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master/My Fader V2.0 Are Here!

<< < (33/36) > >>

nottooloud:
The routing for this costs you an aux and the use of the delay as an effect, but it's really handy.

Send everything at unity, post fader, to the delay. Set the delay to 0 regen and whatever delay time you want. Send only the delay, pre fader, to an unused aux. That aux output feeds the back of the room.

My default aux setup is 1-4 mons, 5 delay, and 6 subs.

Wynnd:
Thanks for setting suggestions.  Losing an Aux under that situation isn't a problem.  I can't see myself needing a delayed sound run while needing all my Auxs. 

Jkowtko:
And it looks like if you use a stereo Aux you can have a full stereo backfill.  Life is getting better :)

Wynnd:
Did my first stereo Aux for a secondary PA setup in the backline.  (Low volume situation.) Worked quite well. 

stevegarris:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on November 19, 2013, 03:31:30 AM ---
--- Quote from: stevegarris on November 18, 2013, 07:25:11 PM ---I found you can make a "mute group" that mutes both reverb and delay with one button push.
--- End quote ---
I set that up also - but found it of little use as you have to go to the QAP to hit a mute group button and the Reverb and Delay mutes are right there on the top of the QAP anyways.

--- End quote ---

Agreed. I didn't use it, because you can't just leave the Quick Access panel up at all times. I simply pulled the return faders down.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version