Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master Fader v3.1 Now Available

<< < (7/11) > >>

ijpengelly:
Thanks Ben! If you get your finger on it and hold it, then it will move smoothly (if you don't move it too fast). I am hoping that it won't be an issue for the festival I have on Saturday, usually once the Main is set it stays set.

Both are iPad 2 and iOS 8.3

JohnMHoyt:

--- Quote from: ijpengelly on April 30, 2015, 08:57:11 PM ---Here you go, video evidence   :eek:

Mine is repeatable... on both iPads, docked and undocked.

http://youtu.be/M1iM4-fqG3I

Oh and running the latest iOS version on iPad 2 (both).

--- End quote ---

Mine is the latest version iPad with latest version of iOS...    Nope, not seeing anything like that.   At my worst, it was one time.

Your overall response is slower than mine (even on the properly working channel strip)

JohnMHoyt:
I wonder...  This only happened for me when I first started up and first loaded a show.

What happens if you start with a new show?   

ijpengelly:
I'll try that on Sunday, at the moment everything is set up ready for Saturday and I am not inclined to start changing things... just to be on the safe side. Thanks for experimenting John.

BTW Ben, is there any chance you guys might be looking into 'revising' the effects? Based on a number of users experience this seems to be the Achilles heal across the DL product range, though the functionality and user interface are both superb, especially compared with the other market offerings.

Keyboard Magic:
I ran into not quite as drastic lag issues with my iPad 2’s running the new MF 3.0 when it first came out. I upgraded to an iPad Air 2 and no more lag right through MF 3.1.

Did notice that one time “possessed” Main Fader with 3.1 that wouldn’t respond until I touched it repeatedly and it popped all the way up the top all by itself on the Air 2! Hasn’t happened since, but the older iPad 2 still has minor lag issues and is still useable though. It’s relegated to AirPlay only.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version