Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

FAQ: Can You Copy a Channel's Settings to Another Channel ?

<< < (3/3)

LeeSteel:
I am working with the iPad offline. No DL in sight. I wonder if the DL needs to be connected for this to work properly??

Update, If I start with a new blank "default" snapshot, I can load, replace and recall input settings complete with icons. The snapshot that will not replace the icons is an existing one from before the update.

gtrdudes:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on April 09, 2013, 02:33:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: gtrdudes on April 09, 2013, 01:49:50 PM ---The only way to copy channel settings is to create your own presets. But you have to do that for eq,gate,comp,and fx making it a real pain.
--- End quote ---
An "Input Preset" saves all of that in one shot :) .

--- End quote ---

Huh. I guess I missed that. That's cool. But it would still be nice to move a channel by dragging to another number. So if one gig the drummer has 7 channels and the next gig he has to give up one for the extra horn, it would be nice to slide that horn channel and move all the other channels down one. Get that?

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: gtrdudes on April 09, 2013, 08:02:55 PM ---[...] it would still be nice to move a channel by dragging to another number. So if one gig the drummer has 7 channels and the next gig he has to give up one for the extra horn, it would be nice to slide that horn channel and move all the other channels down one. Get that?
--- End quote ---
Yup - I'd not hold my breath though ;) .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version