Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master/My Fader V2.1 Are Here!

<< < (4/10) > >>

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: CyberHippy on February 19, 2014, 09:32:03 PM ---Nifty, you can now adjust the slope of the HPF and the new LPF in the Outputs - didn't see that in their video and while it's in the image, the description of the LPF doesn't mention the function.
--- End quote ---
I really wish they had added that functionality to the inputs too. And I continue to be mystified as to why they don't have HPFs on the Delay. Reverb, and especially the iPad channels like all the other channels? It would seem to me to be more work to leave them off than to just make all the PEQ pages identical?

Jerrylee:

--- Quote from: WK154 on February 19, 2014, 09:26:49 PM ---http://www.sengpielaudio.com/calculator-airpressure.htm
Have fun.

--- End quote ---

So this site says humidity has very little to do with the speed of sound. Temp is more important. I was under the impression that humidity played a larger role.  Good to know.

Jerrylee:
Rr I totally agree. Why are the filters not on the channels? 

musicman7722:
Got it loaded and working fine.  Little by little it just gets better.

nottooloud:

--- Quote from: WK154 on February 18, 2014, 11:03:15 PM ---The list of fixes doesn't mention the Sync issue unless it's considered a minor fix???? Well time will tell.

--- End quote ---

No change on the sync issue for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version