Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Jumping into the DL1608 Phenomenon

<< < (13/17) > >>

Keyboard Magic:
WK154

Thank you for your reply.  :thu:

Yeah, I'm going to keep investigating the other mixers for some time. After some more pondering about my DL, I am really leaning towards the iOS update that pooched everything. Everything was running fine up to that point. But in the real world a minor update shouldn't do that. Of course if you look at the history of what an update can do to Windows, I guess I really shouldn't be too surprised though.  :o

I guess that I could've tried to run the DL wirelessly only, no docked iPad. That might have remedied the situation until if and when the next MF update came along and might have fixed the issues.  But, if you can't trust your gear in a live important situation...

It's time to just "Keep on keeping on" for now.  8) So I'll be lurking here and still posting from time to time.  :)

Jerrylee:
Km. I have left the Toronto area for good. But last time I went to Cosmo music they had the x32 rack. And the others as well. They actually seem to carry a lot of things others don't. Work a good deal. Or take a trip to the US.

Keyboard Magic:
Jerrylee;

I've actually dealt with Cosmo a few times in the past, and they have quite a good selection of product. Their new location is amazing! I'll definitely check them out regarding mixers. Thank you for the reminder!  :thu:  8)

My significant other and myself are going on a cruise out of Ft Lauderdale this coming July, maybe I can arrange to do a little shopping before the cruise, if time permits  >:D :) Time to look up music stores, heh heh heh!!!

Jerrylee:
I'm from palm beach county. There are some Samash stores and guitar centers in the lauderdale area. There is also a store called MAE in Davie Florida. Not sure if they carry them yet. Hopefully there is a good guitar center coupon available when you are here. FYI a rack fits pretty well in a carry on. I was originally flying with it. Another thing to keep in mind is that the Canadian $ is about 10% less than US. But tax here is only 6% vs 13% and the x32 is a lot cheaper here to. And a coupon makes it even cheaper. If you know someone here you can order it online with no tax and free shipping. And match a coupon. That's what I do.

Keyboard Magic:
Jerrylee;

Thank you so much for the suggestions.  :thu: I will definitely keep them in mind. I'm gonna copy and paste this into a Word doc for safe keeping and reference!!!   8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version