Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Mackie Announces and Demos Master Fader 2.0

<< < (2/4) > >>

robbocurry:
A lot of useful improvements, shame no iPad "pad" though!
Definitely a step in the right direction and kudos to Mackie.
Please let the "lightning" upgrade kit be user installable here in the uk, rather than a send to service job:/

sam.spoons:
I don't see any reason why the lightening upgrade should be a service only part in the UK as it's available for self installing in the US. I don't need it yet as both my iPads have the 30 pin connector

thedrums:
The lightning connector will be user serviceable. They have the instructions listed on the Mackie site already.

WK154:
Based on their preliminary docs we now have a stereo/mono channel mixer on inputs and outputs. The devil is in the details once released. The concept of groups is introduced but somewhat incomplete. You can mute (on/off) four group of selected channels and you can display same but there is no control (DCA or subgroup). I guess that's for V3.0 of MF. Lacking altogether is any assistance for setup (RTA or parametrics on outputs). No hint of any compatibility with other programs (DL as a input device to other apps other than stereo in/out).

AbbaAgain:
With the new release the ipad channel can be split L/R, hopefully this may, at a later date be open to the FX channel. If this is the case the 2  stereo FX channels may be changed to 4 mono channels. This hopefully could add extra FX like chours. Although I welcome MF2, I await 2.1 or what ever Mackie wish to call it with great anticipation....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version