Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

WTF

<< < (3/3)

tillrotter:

--- Quote from: dpdan on March 25, 2020, 10:41:43 PM ---TF, only one iPad/Android can run StageMix, which is the app to run the mixer plus a combination of "up to" ten iOS and Android devices to run a separate app called MonitorMix which is really cool by the way.

--- End quote ---

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't seen a StageMix App on the Google Play Store, just the MonitorMix App.
AFAIK there is no StageMix App for Android (yet?).

WK154:
gtrdudes Maybe you can change the title to something meaningful for the rest of us. "DL32 dropping channels and outputs." as a starter

dpdan:
tillrotter, I did not know that Yamaha's StageMix is only for iPad.
I would call Yamaha and ask them if they are going to release an Android version,... but since the Yamaha TF series has been out for four years my guess is if you want to use a TF mixer you will need an iPad.

WK, out of anger back when I (transitioned) to the Yamaha I kinda steered this topic off topic, sorry.

WK154:

--- Quote from: dpdan on July 04, 2020, 02:24:09 AM ---tillrotter, I did not know that Yamaha's StageMix is only for iPad.
I would call Yamaha and ask them if they are going to release an Android version,... but since the Yamaha TF series has been out for four years my guess is if you want to use a TF mixer you will need an iPad.

WK, out of anger back when I (transitioned) to the Yamaha I kinda steered this topic off topic, sorry.

--- End quote ---
Still waiting for RR to wake up and add a Yamaha mixer topic. Rip Van Winkle occasionally shows up here.

Dpdan Yamaha is a solution to "WTF" that should be labeled "DL32 dropping channels and outputs"

dpdan:

--- Quote from: WK154 on July 04, 2020, 04:10:18 AM ---Dpdan Yamaha is a solution to "WTF" that should be labeled "DL32 dropping channels and outputs"

--- End quote ---

Ha Ha Ha, I suppose it is,, at least it was for me... I no longer have to unplug the mains XLR and sub cables and slam some playback music at full volume for a second or two to rattle the capacitance at the ribbon cable feeding the right main XLR output.  :lol: ON EVERY JOB, now I simply go about my business. Happy fourth, my job just got cancelled only three hours before leaving to go set up. COVID excuse, the country club says,  for crap sakes, we were going to be OUTSIDE!  No fireworks either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version