Other Digital Mixers > Behringer X-Air

X18 X18R X16R X12R Details & Video

<< < (80/86) > >>

sam.spoons:
Sold now but they were Wharfdale SI10s (not as I incorrectly remembered in another post/thread, Celestions). Wharfdale still make a version but back then they were rated, IIRC, for 150 watts. The amp was a Crown xTi 2000 driven by my Mackie 1202. The PA was for the three vocals only and the guitar amp was a 5 watt Epiphone Valve Junior (not miked!).

robbocurry:
Cool Sam :)
Any folks not from the UK, that's what an August summer day looks like!
Tell me it was warmer than it looked Sam?

sam.spoons:
It had been a nice day, that pic was just before dusk and it was still quite warm (we are all in tee shirts you'll notice). It is Anglesey not Andorra though :)

RoadRanger:
Just FYI I've ordered an XR12 to use in a bass rig as a preamp. It has several clones of highly desirable studio compressors and some sort of tube OD that hopefully will suit me. I'll be able to have separate EQ and FX for my stage sound and for sending to FOH as you can route a single input to multiple channel strips. It has a couple Hi Z instrument inputs, is 2U rack mountable, and only cost $235 shipped  8).

All things I'd like to see in a new DL806 replacement but just can't wait for :(

I'll also be able to mic the kick through it - and use it as a PA system for my smaller bands (I was in ten as of the first of the year - ouch). While it has only 4 mic inputs you can input two passive guitars into the Hi Z inputs and active instruments into the other 6 inputs as well as LOUD mics such as close mic'd drums and guitar amps.

I'll rack it up with a power amp (maybe a 4 channel?), my wireless instrument receiver, and IEM transmitter. Woo  :mrgreen: !

It does have 6 outputs (Main L, Main R, Aux1, Aux 2, Headphone L and Headphone R) but they aren't fully routable :( (yet? :) ) - but I think I can get two mono monitor mixes and one stereo monitor mix out of it. It is a 10 bus mixer just like its big brother the XR18. I really wish Mackie would add a couple more buses to the DL1608 so we could set up a separate record mix. It does share one of my pet peeves with the DL1608 - it is unable to un-stereo-link the Main L and Main R or at least allow separate EQ (and processing?) on each to support aux driven subs without "wasting" an aux out :( .

WK154:
That's a lot on the plate for the XR12 probably should have ordered a XR18 or a X18 cause I'm sure you forgot some other function you want. Multi-channel recording comes to mind.  :) Good luck RR.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version