Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Beware of Placing Wireless Mic Receivers Near Apple Router

<< < (2/8) > >>

Greg C.:

--- Quote from: Weogo on June 30, 2015, 02:28:37 AM ---I hope in the future you have all speakers safely gsecured.
A speaker falling from 15' could really hurt somebody.

--- End quote ---

This.

It's very likely a 35 lb. speaker falling from 15' onto someone's head will kill them. If your MP410s were on stands, you need to put theatrical sand bags on the stands to ballast them. I keep 35 lb. bags around just for this reason.

http://www.fullcompass.com/product/446973.html

Harpman:

--- Quote from: WK154 on June 29, 2015, 07:49:32 PM ---I  take it that your new Sennheiser wireless is of the 2.4 gig variety. A bad choice in my opinion. The traditional 500 Mhz to 698 Mhz have no such problem with any of my gear. I don't have a DL32R or for that matter any Apple routers.

--- End quote ---

Hey Bill, I have one of those.  What a piece of junk.  Should have gone with the UHF unit in the first place.  And yes, interference city :(. It's collecting dust on my shelf in the garage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RoadRanger:
2.4GHz wireless mics and guitar transmitters were a good idea back before WiFi controlled mixers and the explosion of smartphones - not-so-good now :( .

gtrdudes:
When our sennheiser rep showed us the new digital wireless models he specifically said to not have a router anywhere near it.  They don't play well together.

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: gtrdudes on July 05, 2015, 02:16:38 PM ---When our sennheiser rep showed us the new digital wireless models he specifically said to not have a router anywhere near it.  They don't play well together.

--- End quote ---
So, basically completely useless :P ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version