Author Topic: Hot Off Mackie's Facebook Page Mackie DL Series - Apple Airport router setup Vid  (Read 2437 times)

Keyboard Magic

• Master
I'm sure 99.9999999% of us already know this stuff, but thought it might be a refresher just in case? Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOoMkb6W0sI&feature=youtu.be

8)
"The bad news is time flies. The good news is...you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Michael Welter

• Knight
Thanks for posting this. When I bought my DL32R, I got the Airport Extreme to go with it, as I do some large shows, and wanted to get great coverage. And it worked well. But then y'all started talking about AirPlay, and made me jealous. So I got an Airport Express, and connected that to the DL32R, and setup my Airport Extreme as an extension. So, for a large arena, I have the Express on stage with the DL, and the Extreme at the back of the house, giving me extended coverage, and I can still use AirPlay with it. So far, it's been great.
Mackie Junkie

Keyboard Magic

• Master
Thanks for posting this. When I bought my DL32R, I got the Airport Extreme to go with it, as I do some large shows, and wanted to get great coverage. And it worked well. But then y'all started talking about AirPlay, and made me jealous. So I got an Airport Express, and connected that to the DL32R, and setup my Airport Extreme as an extension. So, for a large arena, I have the Express on stage with the DL, and the Extreme at the back of the house, giving me extended coverage, and I can still use AirPlay with it. So far, it's been great.

You're welcome. I thought it would be helpful for just in case. I have it bookmarked too. That's a great way to have AirPlay and extended range at the same time. Never thought of that.  8)
"The bad news is time flies. The good news is...you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler