Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

iPad Pro and iOS9 are here

<< < (6/9) > >>

James91104:

--- Quote from: beno on September 10, 2015, 08:33:26 PM ---We're definitely excited about iPad Pro. A Bigger screen to show more things sounds cool to us. What about you all? What would like us to do with the additional real estate?
--- End quote ---
What would sound cool to me would be the inclusion of a choice of legitimate reverbs. I for one frankly could care less about any additional screen real estate,
as I too utilize the Mini (Classic). With respect, KISS.

Wynnd:
I'd be all for using the additional size of the ipad pro for more channels on the screen.  Might want to consider a screen with faders on top and masters, groups and VCAs below that scroll separately side to side.  (Probably easier to make as a brand new screen than to adapt a current one.)   

pytchley:

--- Quote from: James91104 on September 11, 2015, 06:46:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: beno on September 10, 2015, 08:33:26 PM ---We're definitely excited about iPad Pro. A Bigger screen to show more things sounds cool to us. What about you all? What would like us to do with the additional real estate?
--- End quote ---
What would sound cool to me would be the inclusion of a choice of legitimate reverbs. I for one frankly could care less about any additional screen real estate,
as I too utilize the Mini (Classic). With respect, KISS.

--- End quote ---

I'm with you on that James, I find the standard iPad too heavy to wander around with for hours already and always use a mini wireless... I also revert to classic for gigs where quick access is important. please Beno do something with that crappy reverb it lets the whole thing down.

Kev tyler:
I do like my pad, but it will be the last one I buy,

Apple are just thieves, thirty five euros for a charging cable, and so on, and having only one port that charges and spews information in and out, stupid, no seperate charge port, no usb, no lan  crazy,

That's my last rant on Apple this is the mackie forum at the end of the day.

:)

WK154:

--- Quote from: Kev tyler on September 12, 2015, 09:35:38 AM ---I do like my pad, but it will be the last one I buy,

Apple are just thieves, thirty five euros for a charging cable, and so on, and having only one port that charges and spews information in and out, stupid, no seperate charge port, no usb, no lan  crazy,

That's my last rant on Apple this is the mackie forum at the end of the day.

:)

--- End quote ---
I'm with you on that but unfortunately none of the DL mixers are complete and operational without the Apple product. Until that changes it's one product since there are no choices. Yes it's a Mackie forum with a fruit. :D :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version