Author Topic: Master Fader 3.2.2 Now Avaialble  (Read 6699 times)

ijpengelly

• Knight
  • Weekend Warrior
Re: Master Fader 3.2.2 Now Avaialble
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2015, 10:04:52 AM »
Usually I dive in and do the updates, but I have held off this time after seeing that Keyboard Magic had an issue with his iPad2. I run two of those and currently everything is working like a dream, so I think I might hold off until the next major release with functionality updates, rather than just 'fixes'.

I had the option to engineer for a band on Friday night on an X32 Core, but took the choice to stay with the familiar and use the DL1608. I was happy with the results.

Keyboard Magic

• Master
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2015, 06:51:21 PM »
I know the post is actually about MF, but IMHO why does Mackie and others always have to play "Catch me if you can" with Apple?

Now on my soapbox:

I think that in my case, since upgrading my iPhone 4S to 9.0.2, (probably shouldn’t have) it’s slowly becoming a very expensive paperweight. All the older iToys IMHO getting are left in the dust. I read that iOS 9.1 is supposed to cure these little (really?) hiccups. Hell even the iPhone 6 (6S has A9 CPU) was not unscathed by the latest iOS update and it has the A8 CPU and 2GB system memory too!!
We all want the latest updates for the cool features (my hand is up, me, me, me!!!) that O/S updates bring. But sometimes it is probably wiser to leave well enough alone, especially since said devices were running just fine before updating. Someone quoted on the internet that the conspiracy theory states that it’s Apple’s Master plan to force everyone to buy the latest iToys.

I don’t really think that’s true, but??? Makes you wonder sometimes. Just wish we had the opportunity to downgrade iOS without hassles if the latest and greatest just doesn’t work out. But then we wouldn’t be lining up for hours to buy the latest iToy. I knew there was a catch! Even Mackie created MF Classic if we wanted to go back!  :thu:

Off my soapbox and thank you for wading through this.  8)
"The bad news is time flies. The good news is...you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

RoadRanger

• SysGod
  • Counselor
  • Master
  • "Wherever you go, There you are"
    • Cacophony Forums
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2015, 03:42:55 PM »