Author Topic: Ios9 any issues?  (Read 5816 times)

Keyboard Magic

• Master
Re: Ios9 any issues?
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2015, 04:28:14 PM »
I’m using iOS 9 on my iPhone 4S and it seems to work just fine for now mostly.  ;) I did have one app crash with the built in calendar the other day, had to force the phone to shut off. After? No more issues.

It just goes to show you how different phones react to the same operating system. Having said that Apple just released an iOS update patch 9.0.1. Was it just yesterday?  I’m sure there will be more of these coming in the next while. Ah, can’t live with them and can’t live without them.  :mrgreen:
"The bad news is time flies. The good news is...you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

slystewart

• Padawan
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2015, 06:39:59 PM »
The only one small issue I found that on both IPads  an iPad Air2 and Air the Mackie Master Fader seems to talk a few seconds  to start up longer than before ...could be something  to do with me but just noticed it from day one

Renoman

• Youngling
  • Loud and Clear
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2015, 04:24:48 PM »
Installed os9.0.2 on an ipad air running MF 2.1 on my dl1608 and all seemed to be well at a gig 2 weeks ago. Setting up for a wedding at the fire hall this afternoon and a firmware notice popped up, not having the wifi password I said no thanks and shut it down. I took it home , set it up and waited for the firmware notice to re appear but it's not doing it!!!!
I'm terrified that the damned thing will want an upgrade mid gig tonight, does anyone know how to prod this thing to smell the upgrade? :eek:
Lighter gear, fewer wires, everything on wheels!

sam.spoons

• Pint #2
  • Master
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2015, 10:09:38 AM »
To force a reinstall of the firmware make sure the iPad is docked and Master Fader is open then press and hold the DL's reset button (little hole next to the DC socket) with a paperclip while switching on.