Author Topic: ipad Pro  (Read 3653 times)

slystewart

• Padawan
ipad Pro
« on: November 13, 2015, 08:08:17 PM »
just installed Mackie  App on to my wife's new iPad Pro looks very good all works well ..having a problem sending the updated file from my iPad Air 2 to the Pro with all the gigs and settings stored ..sending it by email  its all there on the Pro  but wont open and update  the Mackie App on the iPad Pro just keeps saying   downloading  forever will try again later

slystewart

• Padawan
Re: ipad Pro
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 08:53:47 PM »
Sorted the down loading thing out all good now
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 08:55:18 PM by slystewart »

Michael Welter

• Knight
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 09:27:44 PM »
Does the pro show more than 8 channels at a time? Or does it just show 8 channels, bigger?
Mackie Junkie

slystewart

• Padawan
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 09:48:14 PM »
No just 8 channels bigger if I remember  as you can imagine lot  better to use so far with the short time ived used it looks good

Wynnd

• Master
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2015, 05:45:51 AM »
I'm hoping for some changes to take advantage of the extra real estate on the ipad Pro.  I'd like two rows with more channels covered.  It would also be useful to be able to choose which two screens are on screen at the same time. 

dpdan

• Dapper Dan
  • Master
    • kurysound.com
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2015, 05:45:46 AM »
I'm hoping for some changes to take advantage of the extra real estate on the ipad Pro.  I'd like two rows with more channels covered. It would also be useful to be able to choose which two screens are on screen at the same time.

Now you're talkin!

That would make me buy an iPad Pro

Wynnd

• Master
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2015, 08:29:35 AM »
My bet is this might be available on Master Fader 4.x when released.  Might also work on the later ipad air 2s where split screens are an ios option.  There are some issues that might prevent it from giving us the advantages of the extra real estate.  Hope not.

cyclops

• Youngling
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2015, 03:13:58 PM »
I Just used an iPad pro for mixing a show last night.  The extra space is very helpful to me! 

Michael Welter

• Knight
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2015, 03:41:33 PM »
I Just used an iPad pro for mixing a show last night.  The extra space is very helpful to me!
How about the weight? Is that an issue?
Mackie Junkie

cyclops

• Youngling
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2015, 04:16:58 PM »
How about the weight? Is that an issue?

I originally started out digital mixing with the first version of the iPad, which weighed the same as the pro.  It does get to be a bit heavy after a while, but nothing terrible.  I have an air 2 that I use when setting up, as the pro is awkward to use when you are chasing issues :)

Keyboard Magic

• Master
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2015, 03:16:45 PM »
It's a new iToy with bigger screen real estate. Who couldn't resist? But at $999 Canadian, it goes on my bucket list. Rats!  :mrgreen:
"The bad news is time flies. The good news is...you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

WK154

• Door #3
  • Master
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2015, 05:09:33 PM »
Hasn't anyone in the fruit world written a useful iOS simulator that runs on a real computer?
When in doubt KISS