Author Topic: Cannot Transfer MF3 Shows to MF4 Shows  (Read 1768 times)

takis

• Padawan
Cannot Transfer MF3 Shows to MF4 Shows
« on: December 11, 2015, 09:03:32 PM »
Hello everyone...  even though my main gripe was with the reverbs, I am plannign on upgrading to MF4 after our NYE gig....

With that stated, I wanted to play around with MF4 first...

Well I downloaded the software from the Istore... 

Then I opened the MF4 software and it asked me if I wanted to import the MF3 setup over... of course I stated yes...

Well it seems it setup the AUX setup wiring approach I had on the MF3, but it did not import all of my show settings....

I tried doing the import using MF4, but it alwasy is defaulting to iTunes...

My question is.. using the MF3 export file, can I import that file into MF4 via the e-mail attachment file????  And if I do this, will it import all of my saved shows in MF3???

Thanks,

Taki

takis

• Padawan
Re: Cannot Transfer MF3 Shows to MF4 Shows
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 07:16:47 PM »
After reading the MF4 link at the top, I found my answer...  To complete the subject, I will answer it, and hopefully it helps someone in the future...

Basically, the import of all the setup files occurred...  what needs to be done to actually load them before you physically hook up to the DL32R is this:

1) Go to DL32R work offline demo mode
2) Then go the shows screen where you need to choose the offline shows tab
3) Choose the 2nd icon going from left to right  which states in small letters DL32R - it also states 'unnamed' which through me off - but choose it
4) Once you choose it, in red, select the load word.  Once you do this, it loads all of your MF3 setups in the 'Current Show' tab

Hope this helps someone.

Taki