Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

A Sign of Things To Come?

(1/6) > >>

Keyboard Magic:
Anyone seen these yet? Maybe a 16 channel version is in the works?

http://mackie.com/node/609

Very interesting indeed!  :mrgreen:

sam.spoons:
No chance :) but the DL806's days are numbered.....

I wonder if we'll finally get a 'droid app for the DLs now?

WK154:
Hope not this dumbed down Kindergarten mixer will never make it for serious work. I don't get it, they have a perfectly good platform to build on and now this? Goes along with the boom box product. Good they finally unshackled themselves from Apple with Android. One step forward and two back.

gerenm63:

--- Quote from: WK154 on January 21, 2016, 11:53:21 PM ---Hope not this dumbed down Kindergarten mixer will never make it for serious work. I don't get it, they have a perfectly good platform to build on and now this? Goes along with the boom box product. Good they finally unshackled themselves from Apple with Android. One step forward and two back.

--- End quote ---

As I said elsewhere, the ProDX4 and ProDX8 look perfect for a certain market segment -- singer/songwriters and duos. Just because it doesn't interest you, doesn't mean it's crap.

WK154:
I view this in the category of iSTUDIO, IO DOCK II and iTrack dock at double their price. Are you inferring that singer/songwriters and Duo's are less demanding? My interest are also not relevant here. I don't see the point of having a very limited control surface next to a iPad or Android tablet/phone. Not shown to make it work are the power brick and Wifi AP.
Kev they also forgot that FX foot-switch which makes it even more useless.  ;)

Correction: Only Bluetooth wireless connection no Wifi.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version