Author Topic: Seems awfully quiet. Anything new in the works?  (Read 3135 times)

Rick Scofield

• Padawan
Seems awfully quiet. Anything new in the works?
« on: April 27, 2016, 06:31:38 PM »
I'm used to seeing more discussion here.  I guess all is well. Anyone have an ear to the ground as far as upcoming upgrades to dl hardware/software?

sam.spoons

• Pint #2
  • Master
Re: Seems awfully quiet. Anything new in the works?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 07:43:18 PM »
It was bloody noisy last Tuesday  ;D, I was at the funeral of a friend running the PA for his remaining bandmates tribute show. The DL, as always, performed faultlessly and we gave him a proper send off .....

But, you're right, I had noticed that there hasn't been much activity for a few days.....

gerenm63

• Knight
    • gerenm.net
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 10:32:53 PM »
I was noticing the same thing. It was really kind of funny, in that I bought an XR18, and this board immediately went silent. I was wondering if someone found out I bought the Behringer, and cut me off... LOL!
Geren W. Mortensen, Jr.
Westminster, Maryland, USA

Rdmitch

• Knight
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 10:34:19 PM »
That's pretty radical...a funeral gig.
I always look for conversations here and thought maybe everyone sold their Mackies and forget
To tell me
Your never to old to learn something stupid

WK154

• Door #3
  • Master
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2016, 10:48:45 PM »
Some of us are waiting for BenO and Co. to tell us how to implement a wired network connection for the DL series. I guess we don't hold our breath.  ;D
Then again, maybe he's waiting for us to tell him how.   :(
When in doubt KISS

Keyboard Magic

• Master
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2016, 11:21:05 PM »
No News is Good News?  ::)  :mrgreen:
"The bad news is time flies. The good news is...you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

MrDOS

• Padawan
    • Weekend hobby site
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2016, 02:15:49 PM »
I'd like to know when we can expect a MF4 update to fix the issue with "Mute Groups always behave as if Multi Select is enabled."  Support staff told me they knew of this issue in December 2015.
Live sound/recording engineer, videographer at WoodlawnSound.com
SQL Server DBA
Bass Player

Wynnd

• Master
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2016, 03:56:14 AM »
I needed to get another ipad for my annual Senior's Variety show.  (starts tomorrow.)  I had my ipad  2 docked with tango running to provide instantaneous recordings on the mixer.  Was using my ipad mini to control the show and my iphone 6 for controlling the recordings.  Just didn't have enough channels to work from a single mixer.  Bought another ipad mini.  Was wondering about the smaller ipad PRO. Does it work just like it's big brother? 
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 04:01:10 AM by Wynnd »

Keyboard Magic

• Master
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2016, 07:31:55 PM »
I needed to get another ipad for my annual Senior's Variety show.  (starts tomorrow.)  I had my ipad  2 docked with tango running to provide instantaneous recordings on the mixer.  Was using my ipad mini to control the show and my iphone 6 for controlling the recordings.  Just didn't have enough channels to work from a single mixer.  Bought another ipad mini.  Was wondering about the smaller ipad PRO. Does it work just like it's big brother?

From my research they are technically the same inside, all but the screen sizes.  :) I'd really love to run MF 4.x on the full size iPad Pro, especially in Portrait Mode.  :eek:  Maybe when I win that lottery.  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 07:35:14 PM by Keyboard Magic »
"The bad news is time flies. The good news is...you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler