Author Topic: iPad3 / iOS9.3.1, considering moving to 9.3.4 - any experiences?  (Read 6665 times)

shufflebeat

• Padawan
  • XXL
Re: iPad3 / iOS9.3.1, considering moving to 9.3.4 - any experiences?
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2016, 01:05:23 PM »
Just doing some searching on "X32 - unforeseen pains" at the minute and have been kindly offered the use of the X32 rack by the very helpful Sam Spoons for assessment purposes.

Should be making a move in a couple of weeks.

WK154

• Door #3
  • Master
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2016, 07:46:48 PM »
Just doing some searching on "X32 - unforeseen pains" at the minute and have been kindly offered the use of the X32 rack by the very helpful Sam Spoons for assessment purposes.

Should be making a move in a couple of weeks.
You'll always find "unforeseen pains" in any mixer. You are however in good hands with Sam having valuable input probably better than the loaner and your unfamiliarity with the X32. To compound the evaluation, a just released major upgrade V3.0.
When in doubt KISS

Rdmitch

• Knight
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2016, 09:28:40 PM »
I found a big learning curve with the x32
I just have a compact , but also use a Midas m-32 at one club I occasionally do.

The effects and busses take a little getting used to, but with regular use it will come
as second nature.  I bought the video guide done by some guy and it's ok at best and I did
Get a few pointers. 
Go on YouTube, there are hundreds of video lessons that will really help a lot

I'm not ready to jump ship and still prefer the 1608/32 over the others since it's faster jumping to
various screens and it's pretty intuitive to use. Looking forward to better FX.
Your never to old to learn something stupid

shufflebeat

• Padawan
  • XXL
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2016, 06:49:38 AM »
Thanks chaps. I've kept tabs on the app since the release of the x32 so I feel I'm fairly au fait with the concepts and structures. It's always a bit different in the real world but nothing like jumping in to get wet quickly.