Author Topic: Master Fader 4.5 Released!  (Read 56812 times)

jr_jrafael

• Youngling
Re: Master Fader 4.5 Released!
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2016, 02:28:13 PM »
If you can have the Pink Noise / White Noise / sinusoid would be perfect
I know that this feature already have the DL32R but please if we have the DL1608 would be perfect.
The DL1608 can play back any sound file you have on the docked iPad - just grab a Pink Noise file from the internet.

Com o ipad acoplado podemos sim. mas passamos pelo processamento do canal.

Mas se você estiver em um palco checando as vias o interessante seria você conseguir fazer o roteamento do sinal e o mesmo ser gerado apenas pelo console sem precisar de qualquer outro meio.

Por Exemplo: Senoide você consegue ajustar a frequência, com isso consegue achar a frequência exata de reverberação do ambiente...
com o pink noise você consegue fazer um alinhamento do monitor estando em sua frente....

creio que disponibilizar as ferramentas no console deixa o equipamento o nível sempre em alta.

jr_jrafael

• Youngling
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2016, 02:58:03 PM »
Sidechain on Compressor

Mackie, será que um dia poderemos contar com este recurso?

Obrigado.

Michael Welter

• Knight
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2016, 03:02:01 PM »
Sidechain on Compressor

Obrigado.
You can make suggestions, and vote for suggestions, here: https://mackie.uservoice.com/forums/97035-dl-series
Mackie Junkie

jr_jrafael

• Youngling
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2016, 03:08:12 PM »
Sidechain on Compressor

Obrigado.
You can make suggestions, and vote for suggestions, here: https://mackie.uservoice.com/forums/97035-dl-series

Obrigado.

jr_jrafael

• Youngling
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2016, 07:39:29 PM »
Reset Channel

Quando selecionamos esta opção no canal, a configuração não deveria voltar com toda default?

O ganho,auxiliares, mute, Trim, vca, view, reverb e delay não são alterados quando fazemos este processo.

Apenas as opções de GATE, Compressor, Equalizador, são reset
Estes 3 recursos tem como reset em sua configuração

Se a opção se chama "Reset Channel" acredito que deveria voltar para o estado inicial do canal, que é com todos os parâmetros Default igual quando abrimos uma sena nova.

O que você acha sobre este detalhe?

Tenho uma DL1608.

Obrigado.

Michael Welter

• Knight
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2016, 07:45:04 PM »
I agree with jr_jrafael. The Channel Reset option should reset the entire channel to the defaults. Everything.
Mackie Junkie

nedorama

• Padawan
    • The Toys Band Instagram page
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2016, 08:20:52 PM »

I wish they'd clean up and combine similar suggestions, like the multiple suggestions for a feedback eliminator.

I like the idea someone had which was 2 of whatever effect you want - 2 Reverbs, 2 Delays, one of each - better than the 2 Reverbs since it encompasses both.

By cleaning up and aggregating these suggestions, more will rise to the top.
Regards,
Nedorama
DL1608

RoadRanger

• SysGod
  • Counselor
  • Master
  • "Wherever you go, There you are"
    • Cacophony Forums
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2016, 08:45:41 PM »
I like the idea someone had which was 2 of whatever effect you want - 2 Reverbs, 2 Delays, one of each - better than the 2 Reverbs since it encompasses both.
Even the cheapest X-Air has four fairly unlimited FX.

rolandvg99

• Youngling
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2016, 08:52:08 PM »
Even the cheapest X-Air has four fairly unlimited FX.

And the cheap X-Airs can even be controlled by Android, Mackie Control, OSC...

Soundbyte

• Padawan
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2016, 10:45:52 PM »
Hello !

i am from germany and i have a problem with the firmwareupdate to 4.5.

The led's are flashing slowly which means: "force update, awaiting firmware update, ipad connection is not yet established."
and my ipad shows update screen. ipad says "loading firmware updater, this may take a few moments".
And thats it, no more action is noticed. with 4.05 it works fine.

And next question: is it possible to make a master reset with the dl32r?
By the way please excuse bad english.

regards
I'm having the same issue. MF4.5 connects to the DL32R and the force update screen appears. After selecting "YES-UPDATE" it does an archive of the current show, then promptly disconnects from the mixer with "BOOTING INTO FIRMWARE UPDATER" displayed. That's as far as it gets!! I have to say, this shakes my confidence in the product. So far I've tried rebooting everything, mixer, router, & iPad, but no luck. I've never had any problems with previous firmware updates.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 10:48:51 PM by Soundbyte »

beno

• Mackie Product Manager
  • Padawan
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2016, 11:00:22 PM »
Sorry you guys are having issues. There are thousands of people who have updated without issues so there is some combination of things going on. I would advise reaching out to tech support so they can help trouble shoot. It will be much faster and easier than the forum.
Be sure to include full info about your system, how it's all connected, what iPad type, OS version, MF version coming from...

http://mackie.com/support-contact

MarkDMcBride

• Youngling
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2016, 11:55:45 PM »
I too am in "Booting into firmware updater." limbo.

It's been at least an hour or more.

MarkDMcBride

• Youngling
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2016, 12:16:09 AM »
To continue...

iPad 2, ios 9.3.5 (Just updated also)

Rdmitch

• Knight
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2016, 12:25:14 AM »
Quick question

I downloaded the new app but have not yet tried it.
I have a mixing only show on Saturday where I use the bands DL1608 ( not mine) but I still use my
iPad air2.  I don't want them to download 4.5 yet in case they have problems and they use 5 iPads,iPhones for
Individual monitor mixes.
Will I have a issue since only my iPad has 4.5 loaded? Will it interface with their 4.0 firmware
 I dont connect my iPad to the board (remote only), so the  1608 shouldn't ask for a firmware update .

Should I bring my spare iPad which is still on 4.0 ?
Your never to old to learn something stupid

nedorama

• Padawan
    • The Toys Band Instagram page
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2016, 12:33:55 AM »
Quick question

I downloaded the new app but have not yet tried it.
I have a mixing only show on Saturday where I use the bands DL1608 ( not mine) but I still use my
iPad air2.  I don't want them to download 4.5 yet in case they have problems and they use 5 iPads,iPhones for
Individual monitor mixes.
Will I have a issue since only my iPad has 4.5 loaded? Will it interface with their 4.0 firmware
 I dont connect my iPad to the board (remote only), so the  1608 shouldn't ask for a firmware update .

Should I bring my spare iPad which is still on 4.0 ?

Whenever there's work involved with gear, NEVER update before a show, during the middle of a project, etc. It's just asking for problems. I did update, but my next show using my mixer is in October!

I would email/call them ASAP and say DON'T UPGRADE anything before the show - don't upgrade to iOS 10, Master Fader 4.5, firmware, etc.
Delete 4.5 from your iPad and load 4.0 back on - otherwise you may have issues as with an iPad on 4.5, it will be looking for updated firmware, whether you connect physically or wirelessly.  You will most likely need to use your spare iPad.

Regards,
Nedorama
DL1608