Author Topic: Preset effects  (Read 3071 times)

Cobra Jet

• Padawan
Preset effects
« on: October 09, 2016, 04:38:31 PM »
Once you have decided on a preset effect or created a few of your own is there a way of telling what one you are using for any given channel? I don’t see anything to indicate what preset I’m using.

Ram

• Padawan
Re: Preset effects
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 05:33:02 PM »
I had the same question :-)

Peebo

• Youngling
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 07:19:43 PM »
I haven't found any way to tell which effect preset you're currently using either. It would be nice to have that feature.

Rdmitch

• Knight
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 07:21:31 PM »
not sure if I am answering correctly but each channel does not have its own fx setting. the same effect you choose for the main reverb/delay are used on every channel.  if you pick a plate reverb for channel 1, the same plate reverb will be on the rest of the channels.  of course the DL32 has 2 choices on the verb.

what I have done,  is once I pick a preset and tweek  it to my liking, I save it as a NEW preset and give it a distinctive name so I can pull it up and remember what I liked it for. the new name will help clue you in.
Your never to old to learn something stupid

Cobra Jet

• Padawan
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2016, 07:20:05 PM »
not sure if I am answering correctly but each channel does not have its own fx setting. the same effect you choose for the main reverb/delay are used on every channel.  if you pick a plate reverb for channel 1, the same plate reverb will be on the rest of the channels.  of course the DL32 has 2 choices on the verb.

what I have done,  is once I pick a preset and tweek  it to my liking, I save it as a NEW preset and give it a distinctive name so I can pull it up and remember what I liked it for. the new name will help clue you in.

What I was trying to figure out was once you have either chosen or created an EQ preset and applied it to a certain  channel when you go back at a later time is there a way to tell what preset you are currently using? Something like either text, a checkmark next to the preset or some sort of highlight on the chosen preset. So far I have not found anything to indicate what preset I picked for any given channel.

Rdmitch

• Knight
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2016, 07:57:03 PM »
I don't think there is any way to mark the preset. that's kind of why I give it a special name since that will show up on the screen and jog my memory.  you could have a numbering system if that would help. I would not remember what the numbers meant so I would need a cheat sheet.
I don't know how many custom programs you can store yet since so far I only have 4 saved.

Your never to old to learn something stupid