Author Topic: Any way to get Master Fader Classic?  (Read 3342 times)

Rick Scofield

• Padawan
Any way to get Master Fader Classic?
« on: November 22, 2016, 05:41:41 PM »
Seems gone from the App Store, but I'm still using Classic in one band configuration who all control their own IEM mixes via their iOS device. One vocalist has replaced her iPad, and wants to use it for Master Fader Classic.

S.O.L.?

Keyboard Magic

• Master
Re: Any way to get Master Fader Classic?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 07:36:39 PM »
Mackie's own link to Classic re-directs you to Apple's iTunes download page. And Master Fader 4.5.2 on App Store page gives you a link to the Master Fader 3.2.3 page. Ugh!

Looks like they may have ditched Classic for Master Fader 3.2.3. Or is 3.2.3 now Classic?

Sorry, not much help to you.  :(

Maybe BenO can shed some light on this if he's watching this site?  :)
"The bad news is time flies. The good news is...you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

MarkDMcBride

• Youngling

Keyboard Magic

• Master
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2016, 05:58:32 PM »
That appears to still be v3.2.3. Like I mentioned, is that now considered Classic?  :)

Just read the description  :-[ and it looks like it certainly is to quote " Master Fader 3.2.3 is no longer supported and remains available for compatibility only"

No more real Classic version then?  :(
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 06:03:52 PM by Keyboard Magic »
"The bad news is time flies. The good news is...you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Rick Scofield

• Padawan
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2016, 04:29:44 PM »
Mackie Master Fader Classic ver 2.1.1 is what I have on all my devices to run "Classic"

sam.spoons

• Pint #2
  • Master
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2016, 01:07:42 PM »
I'm still using Master Fader 2.1.1 with no problems on my iPad 2 and iPad 3. I guess I'll be alright as long as I have a backup copy, don't upgrade to iOS10 and don't change my iTunes account (not likely TBH). It's a shame that MFC is not supported as it is still the best option for non-tech savvy users.

Wynnd

• Master
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2016, 07:38:44 PM »
You're right that MF 2.x is the best for novice users.  But I'm not giving up on MF 4.x   Love the extra goodies.