Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

First oddity with DL32R and MF 4.5.2 - SLOW fader response?

<< < (2/2)

JohnMHoyt:

--- Quote from: WK154 on December 03, 2016, 05:23:58 PM ---
John did any of the issues reappear at this show?

--- End quote ---

Sorry it took so long to get back with you... Been busy beyond belief!

The good news is - no more lag. I believe it was that particular iPad Air 2... I gave it a serious talking to, reboots, etc.

But now I have to get this particular mixer into our studio and test it because channel 14 (used for my drummer's floor tom) was VERY LOW on input.  Plug the same mic and cable into channel 13 and all was fine....   I double checked the gain and trim, and even copied the working channel 13 to channel 14 to see if that fixed it.. Nope.    Last time I had a level issue, it was a ribbon cable that had come loose.  Sure hope that channel is not toast. =(

JohnMHoyt:

--- Quote from: WK154 on December 01, 2016, 12:30:28 AM ---Wow! I'm assuming you are running a standalone DL32 not an Axis setup. Unless you were streaming break music from your iPad there was no reason not to reboot the iPad (20-20 hindsight). I still believe that integrating Axis into MF was a bad idea by Mackie. This may be the tip of the iceberg for future issues.

--- End quote ---

No axis involved here....   And during the breaks, we DJ for the line dance peeps, so there can be no reboot.    This show was far too important to be messing around with gear.  sigh

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version