Author Topic: Soundcraft a Home Run ?  (Read 8288 times)

WK154

• Door #3
  • Master
Re: Soundcraft a Home Run ?
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2017, 01:04:07 PM »
Time flies when your having fun KM. Sweetwater is now shipping this unit. Time to start looking for a hands on demo.
When in doubt KISS

Keyboard Magic

• Master
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2017, 03:44:02 PM »
I'm waiting for my local toy store to get them in.  And waiting and waiting and waiting...  ::)
"The bad news is time flies. The good news is...you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

JohnMHoyt

• Knight
  • Wherever you go, there you are
    • Hot As A Pepper Party & Event Band
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2017, 04:31:33 PM »
I'm waiting for my local toy store to get them in.  And waiting and waiting and waiting...  ::)

Hope you have better luck than one guy I saw who posted that his came in DOA and he had to send it back to the dealer and told it could be several days to several WEEKS before he gets a replacement... That blows. I would be asking for my money back.

Keyboard Magic

• Master
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2017, 04:38:44 PM »
I'm very lucky with my toy store. They have an unconditional 30 day return/refund guarantee on everything they sell. I'd be asking for my money back too!.

Knowing my luck, the mixer would fail on the 31st day! LOL!  :eek:
"The bad news is time flies. The good news is...you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

JohnMHoyt

• Knight
  • Wherever you go, there you are
    • Hot As A Pepper Party & Event Band
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2017, 04:50:14 PM »
I'm very lucky with my toy store. They have an unconditional 30 day return/refund guarantee on everything they sell. I'd be asking for my money back too!.

Knowing my luck, the mixer would fail on the 31st day! LOL!  :eek:

I bought a set of lights from some Christmas deal at a store like Music 123 or Pro Audio Star ...   decent price for a set of DMX LED "PAR" lights.   They came in broken.  Sent them back, and no more were available - ever.  So got my money back.  I really wanted the darn lights.   That's my worst experience in online ordering (so far), so I can't complain too much.

Love working with local vendors, but they just don't have the newest toys in stock.

4mal

• Padawan
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2017, 04:10:35 AM »
My Soundcraft siExp 3 is a winner except for the iPad software...  my dl-1608 is a winner too!  Love the little bugger...