Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master Fader 4.6.1 released

<< < (3/4) > >>

JohnMHoyt:
Totally whack that show, start from scratch.......   with just a mic on one input...

The only delay I have seen like that is when you set an output for a delay (for time delay for say, the back of a room), but never a second... Hell, will it even allow you to set that to a second?

Where are you geographically?    If you are near me, I'll happily give it a look - Upstate, SC.

Also...   One of us could share a show with you I guess...   it would be our settings...

gclem71:
thanks for the offer! looks like you are 10 hours away though. I usually don't use the solo when running sound unless signal setting needs to done muted.
Ampli hit the nail on the head! Thanks again Ampli!!!!! I also now see the benefit in delaying the signal so it can be isolated if you are right next to the mains or a guitarist is noodling too loud, because we all know guitarist love to crank their stage volume lol

Cobra Jet:
I installed 4.6.1 today and expected to be prompted for a firmware update but I was not. Is there a way to check if a firmware update is needed?

jpdennis:
The lack of a firmware update kinda put a scare in me.  But my DL1608 worked great.  So I called Mackie Support number and they said it was a minor update for the DL1608 so no firmware update needed.  I'm still going to put our PA through the paces since we are using a production company for the next show.  We will use our Mackie for the next four shows after that.

Dennis

Trshot:
What does Auto View do if anything on the DL1608? When I loaded a show it selected it it just showed VCA sliders. I don't see a description in the manual and it doesn't show AUTO in the pictures. I'm guessing it hasn't been updated yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version