Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master Fader 4.6.2 released

<< < (2/3) > >>

Wynnd:
There really is so much I love about Master Fader.  I do a number of theater shows and the lack of physical faders bugs me, but outside of those, it works so well for everything else I do.  (The theater shows have so many mic changes every few minutes.  I would love to be able to do about 25+ mic mute configurations.  That would be a help for at least a single act.)

WK154:

--- Quote from: Wynnd on October 29, 2017, 10:39:15 PM ---There really is so much I love about Master Fader.  I do a number of theater shows and the lack of physical faders bugs me, but outside of those, it works so well for everything else I do.  (The theater shows have so many mic changes every few minutes.  I would love to be able to do about 25+ mic mute configurations.  That would be a help for at least a single act.)

--- End quote ---
Wynnd I just finished a 5 show run of 4 episodes of the "Twilight Zone" yes theater, so why are you not using something like SCS or SFX since they are made just for that? Yes that with a Mixwiz III your favorite. It needed quite a bit of help with a parametric EQ (FBQ1000).  :)

Wynnd:
Don't have a permanent site for this group.  Using my mobile system, got rid of the snake, and filled all 16 channels and needed recordings to play.  One iPad docked running FX Live 2 for. Use and recordings and 2 iPad minis for the mixer controls.

Wynnd:
Assuming MF 5 never comes into existence, there is a good point.  I won't have to upgrade my older ipads.  That also saves me the price of a new power docking module for my DL1608.

WK154:
Sorry I keep forgetting that the iPad is limited to one input connector, a real bummer. My theater show was run with a laptop (PC) and has MIDI available. Mackie only has secret sauce "Mandolin" a real showstopper.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version