Author Topic: Bug - View group naming and recording naming  (Read 3168 times)

SteveB

• Youngling
Bug - View group naming and recording naming
« on: December 06, 2017, 10:02:59 AM »
I'm seeing a bug in that sometimes when I change a view group for one band the naming reverts to a different name (that of another band I mix for) and I need to manually change it back.

Also since the last update the recording session name does not update! Before I hit record I type in the name/date and it always reverts back to "Song X".

I'm on the latest app and was not happening prior - anyone else seeing this as it really annoying and does not install confidence!   

JohnMHoyt

• Knight
  • Wherever you go, there you are
    • Hot As A Pepper Party & Event Band
Re: Bug - View group naming and recording naming
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 05:11:06 PM »
I'm seeing a bug in that sometimes when I change a view group for one band the naming reverts to a different name (that of another band I mix for) and I need to manually change it back.

Also since the last update the recording session name does not update! Before I hit record I type in the name/date and it always reverts back to "Song X".

I'm on the latest app and was not happening prior - anyone else seeing this as it really annoying and does not install confidence!

Have not seen the first issue, but the recording issue, I do see.

I have had to type it in, hit enter/return and set the number of channels, then then make sure the name was still correct.   I've sometimes had to fix it in the 2nd set so it is right.

I have had several recordings that were the default name myself.....

I did not notice this behavior prior to the last 1 or 2 updates in all of the hundreds of recordings I have made.
Honestly, I thought it was just me.  So I'm glad you posted something.

For me, I have a special problem.  I cannot search recordings by date, because my DL32R's system date/time is MONTHS off. So all the hundreds of recordings I have are screwy. If I don't get a proper name on them at the show, or remember to do it later, I cannot find them again.

Wish there was some way to get the date fixed, then I could live with the naming issue.   =/