Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Is the DL1608 Dead?

<< < (2/2)

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: WK154 on June 24, 2018, 03:06:48 AM ---Sales must be in a slump otherwise they would be cutting into their own sales on DL32's and DL1608's. A sign of desperation to pre-announce.
--- End quote ---
Have to say I'm thinking the same.

Also the 24 "different" FX include many that on the X-Air are included in a single one so you can't directly compare the FX module counts.

WK154:

--- Quote from: nedorama on June 21, 2018, 02:25:22 PM ---While it sucks, time must march on. You do still have a mixer that works, and it's doubtful that the 4FX will get to the DL1608; I wasn't clear from reading what new features we get for our DL1608. Until we see what iOS10 iPads gain from 5.1, I wouldn't lose sleep as you may not be missing any new features. But yeah, it's always a pain when you see apps point out that your tablet/macbookpro/phone won't run the new version.

--- End quote ---
Mackie has already indicated that the DL1608/DL806 will have only 2 FX engines. See    https://mackie.com/products/dl1608-dl806   "Quick Comparison" chart. As usual only the  docked iPad is available for Stereo recording/playback as well. As you stated nothing you haven't done without or worked around in other ways.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version