Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

DL16S/32S "Offical Info from Mackie"

<< < (3/14) > >>

WK154:
The Mackie Master Fader Reference Manual V5.0 has arrived. Happy reading for those in need.
https://mackie.com/sites/default/files/Master%20Fader_V5_0_RG.pdf
It also includes DL1608/806/DL32R info. Nothing yet on 5.1 PC or Mac features. Will need a update or new Guide for that.

LeeSteel:
It's getting very confusing now, with so many different models being covered in the same document.
Would be nice to have a guide limited to the 1608. I doubt I will be moving from that model.

WK154:
I tried that many moons ago with RR and you can see the results. Useless if you have a specific product. Haven't even recognized the new DL line  >:D. He did add the Behringer and Presonus lines  :thu:

Mackie of course treats it as one line with significant differences.

LeeSteel:
I was referring to the actual manual, not the forum but I understand that frustration as well. Steinberg has the same issue with their forum.

WK154:
In defense of Mackie's manual (I know that seems unusual coming from me) , it's one of the better ones out there and they do try to separate models. Behringer has almost nothing of value and it is my biggest complaint against them. The computer industry many decades ago realized that a searchable manual (Help drop-down menu) needed to be part of any reasonable app. Mackie at least has it available in PDF form in setup. Some misguided soul at B.. thinks that the new answer is U-Tube tutorials  :facepalm: . or some outdated Wiki much to the chagrin of the Midas folks. Even worse is their multi-lingual versions that are almost useless. Mackie rushed the V5.0 manual and I hope they clean it up later. They also have some bad advise about WiFi.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version