Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

DL16S/32S "Offical Info from Mackie"

<< < (6/14) > >>

WK154:
Received Beta download info and ridiculous conditions (NDA). I terminated any further involvement with it. Not to worry there's  a fool born every minute. :) and Mackie's counting on it.

WK154:
Here we are in August and no clue about the "July" delivery of Mac, PC or any updates for the iPad or Android. Anyone here have a clue on delivery or will my two month delay estimate stand? Leaving Manchester UK tomorrow  :)

Wynnd:
My guess and it is only a guess, is probably in 30 to 60 days.  We are all waiting for MF 5.1

WK154:
Well its midnight and gone is any hope of meeting my 2 month late release of MF 5.1. Maybe Mackie didn't want to steal Apples thunder with all their new products  :). Maybe we'll see the "Trick or Treat"  :lol: version of MF 5.1 from Mackie. Mackie could also wait for November, their traditional release month of new software or then again we may have to wait for Christmas.  :( Place your bets now or buy a Lottery ticket.

JohnMHoyt:

--- Quote from: WK154 on October 01, 2019, 07:24:26 AM ---Well its midnight and gone is any hope of meeting my 2 month late release of MF 5.1. Maybe Mackie didn't want to steal Apples thunder with all the new products  :). Maybe we'll see the "Trick or Treat"  :lol: version of MF 5.1 from Mackie. Mackie could also wait for November, their traditional release month of new software or then again we may have to wait for Christmas.  :( Place your bets now or buy a Lottery ticket.

--- End quote ---

Sigh....  I'm waiting patiently.   I've held out hope I could leave this apple stuff behind because I'm sick of the issues with the little things that should just work. 
Not to mention expensive repairs and outright purchase price.
The ONLY thing I use iPads for is as a control surface for the Mackie.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version