Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

DL16S/32S "Offical Info from Mackie"

<< < (2/14) > >>

Wynnd:
That’s good news and bad.  Hope the software is released quickly.  I’m looking forward to it cause I’m considering buying one.  I like the changes over the DL1608 that I’ve been using for the last 5 years.  Waiting for a review online that I trust.

Bufalo:
I'm also pretty sure that Guitar Center wasn't supposed to sell this to me yet, since all the major music retailers now show 10/30 or 11/14 as the availability date.  hah!

Sorry that I've taken this thread off of "Offical Mackie Info," I'll continue conversation elsewhere.

WK154:

--- Quote from: Bufalo on October 12, 2018, 03:23:38 PM ---I'm also pretty sure that Guitar Center wasn't supposed to sell this to me yet, since all the major music retailers now show 10/30 or 11/14 as the availability date.  hah!

Sorry that I've taken this thread off of "Offical Mackie Info," I'll continue conversation elsewhere.

--- End quote ---
Perhaps I wasn't clear on the "Offical Mackie Info" but it should have clearly included their resellers info and actions (fixed in post above), without which they would not survive. No need to take this elsewhere. Wynnd is another story.

WK154:
Version 5 release notes (all 3 pages) are posted. Among the missing features is the Reference Manual, REALLY.  Nothing of any value on networks. 29 bugs listed (listings are a good thing). Can you say partial Beta (Alpha) release. Not for gigs for sure. Maybe next year courtesy of BenO.  Read it for yourself. 
https://mackie.com/sites/default/files/PRODUCT%20RESOURCES/SOFTWARE-FIRMWARE/App_Release_Notes/Master%20Fader%20V5_0%20Release%20Notes.pdf

WK154:
For those of you that might want to listen to more Mackie Marketing BS here is Matt Herrin on the from the "ground up rewrite" of the MF app. He must have been referring to the Android app only. Some mods to the iOS version I'm sure.
https://www.facebook.com/Mackie/videos/2256740504400432/
Matt you may want to review your videos before posting them. The echoey audio for a outfit dealing in sound is really embarrassing or are you showing off FX delay?.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version