Author Topic: Got a bunch of extra tonal presets  (Read 3732 times)

Wynnd

• Master
Got a bunch of extra tonal presets
« on: September 13, 2018, 02:20:24 PM »
I don’t know if I downloaded them or what.  Only have them on one of iPads.  (Have 4 different models.). Anyone aware of these and how to get them for all my ipads?

Wynnd

• Master
Re: Got a bunch of extra tonal presets
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 02:35:33 PM »
Went looking and found where they came from.  Here is a link.  https://supportloudtech.netx.net/loud-public/#/search/basic/Preset

WJF

• Padawan
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 06:24:24 AM »
These look really helpful / interesting. At the risk of revealing myself to be completely clueless though, how do I get these installed on the iPad and into Master Fader?

Wynnd

• Master
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 02:13:16 PM »
On your iPad, go to the link and select the item you want.  I believe the first vocal one includes all the vocal ones in one package.  Select download and it will ask you if you want to open it in Master Fader and of course the answer is yes.  Then Master Fader will give you the option of installing the package.  Fairly straightforward if you ask me.  Enjoy.

WJF

• Padawan
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2018, 08:38:27 PM »
LOL! The obvious answer is the one that almost always eludes me! THANK YOU so much for getting back to me! I downloaded them all to my PC last without ever thinking that I could just as easily download them using the iPad too. Thanks again! Can't wait to try these out!

Wynnd

• Master
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2018, 05:03:07 AM »
I'm not sure if they are particularly great.  It may also be a way of sharing a preset to the community, but I haven't tried that yet.  One of the first things I did was to create a High Pass Filter at 100 Htz being there wasn't one already in the software.  That was before I could copy a channel configuration and paste it to another channel.