Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

dc16/dl32r/MF app-- Deleting recordings in MF app

(1/2) > >>

bradp015:
Hi!
So Ive been trying to erase multi track recordings in the MF app. I cannot seem to find anything in the app to allow deletion of "songs" recorded from a live show. Recording works fine.

thots?

thx
brad p

SteveB:
The only way I've found is to connect the drive to a computer and delete that way.

dpdan:
currently, the only way to delete recordings is to format the drive but of course that deletes all the recordings.

WK154:

--- Quote from: dpdan on October 08, 2018, 10:39:19 PM ---currently, the only way to delete recordings is to format the drive but of course that deletes all the recordings.

--- End quote ---
I thought that this was a standard USB connected FAT32 drive and files should be able to be added and deleted at will with, as bradp015 stated, a computer that understands FAT32. The only question would be is it's a real FAT32 drive or a Microsoft crippled version from a capacity point of view.

dpdan:
I should have been more clear, using only the mixer, the only way is to format the drive.
With an Apple computer, simply connect the drive to a USB port, then delete the songs of your choice.
Reconnect the drive to the mixer and all is well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version