Author Topic: Master Fader 5.1 finally is here!... please share experiences, bugs and others..  (Read 100 times)

gilbertpz

• Initiate
Well MF 5.1 finally arrived!. In my church we use the DL1608...

I won't be able to use my two mini ipads to work mobile because they got out of compatibility ... fortunately my main Ipad in the mixer is Air, so by now I will install the android version in my phone to only mute and manage volumes...

Thanks for sharing your experiences, thoughts and bugs with this version, by the way, Mackie promoted it will be available for use on PC and Mac, so, somebody have test it or know where download it???...

Greetings!  ;)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 04:31:35 AM by gilbertpz »

WK154

• Door #3
  • Master
Well MF 5.1 finally arrived!. In my church we use the DL1608...

I won't be able to use my two mini ipads to work mobile because they got out of compatibility ... fortunately my main Ipad in the mixer is Air, so by now I will install the android version in my phone to only mute and manage volumes...

Thanks for sharing your experiences, thoughts and bugs with this version, by the way, Mackie promoted it will be available for use on PC and Mac, so, somebody have test it or know where download it???...

Greetings!  ;)
NO not AFAIK, so please remove post or share link with us. V5.0.1 is not the same as 5.1.
When in doubt KISS

gilbertpz

• Initiate
Man You are completely right, I was wrong to publish this... I get so excited about the possibility to use it in our DL1608, today after our sunday service I try to installed, and got back to my reality, so wrong, I apologize with the community here... Greetings!.