Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Hard Drive Error on DL32r

(1/4) > >>

musicman7722:
Friends

I haven't tried to use the record feature for quite some time.  Recently when I plugged in the 500 gig hdd I had used it came up "error".  The drive however worked fine on my PC.  I went out and bought a new 1-T hdd, formatted it to fat32 but I still get an error message when I open the record window.  I thought well maybe it is to big so I took an 8 gig flash drive I had and formatted that to fat32 but that too comes up error.

Again this error message is in the record window at the very top where it would usually say drive or busy or whatever.

Any thoughts?

TY

ToH2002:
Will the DL32R let you format the drive or does the error mean that you can't access it at all? Ususally, it's better to format on the DL32R instead of formatting elsewhere.

musicman7722:
It doe4sn't give me that option

thanks

dpdan:
occasionally, I have had the same problem. :(
If I recall, turning off the DL32R power and then turning it back on allowed me to use the drive.

dpdan:
ToH2002 is correct, it is always best to format the drive with the DL32R,
but your answer to his post would lead him to believe that formatting the drive on that recording page is not even an option...

--- Quote from: musicman7722 on June 26, 2019, 05:10:52 PM ---It doesn't give me that option

thanks

--- End quote ---

what you meant was.... the option to format is greyed out

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version