Author Topic: DL32R for sale  (Read 4581 times)

dpdan

• Dapper Dan
  • Master
    • kurysound.com
DL32R for sale
« on: March 19, 2020, 07:06:39 AM »
I have two DL32R mixers for sale if anyone is interested in one or both...
They will be shipped in their original boxes.

Make me a reasonable offer.

dpdan

• Dapper Dan
  • Master
    • kurysound.com
Re: DL32R for sale
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2020, 08:11:36 PM »
do I here 50 dollars,
 50? 50? 50?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 03:48:10 AM by dpdan »

WK154

• Door #3
  • Master
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2020, 10:55:53 PM »
That sounds like $150 to me. PM me crazy man. Also remind me never to piss you off.  :)
When in doubt KISS

dpdan

• Dapper Dan
  • Master
    • kurysound.com
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2020, 02:30:41 AM »
That sounds like $150 to me. PM me crazy man. Also remind me never to piss you off.  :)

Ha Ha Ha,
I only used both of these on Sunday mornings once a year.. . :)

JohnMHoyt

• Knight
  • Wherever you go, there you are
    • Hot As A Pepper Party & Event Band
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2020, 09:34:31 PM »
I have two DL32R mixers for sale if anyone is interested in one or both...
They will be shipped in their original boxes.

Make me a reasonable offer.

Heck, I'm interested... What is a reasonable offer?  Two rolls of TP and an N95 mask for both?

dpdan

• Dapper Dan
  • Master
    • kurysound.com
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2020, 06:10:04 AM »
I just sold it on eBay a little after midnight my time, and the buyer is in Hawaii,, GO FIGURE,, I can't win for losing.
I included free FedEx shipping but I sent him a message telling him that I would pay $75.00 of the shipping but he would need to pay the balance which is $114 and change.
It is up to him and either he will agree to this or I refund his money and cancel the transaction and relist it. 

JohnMHoyt

• Knight
  • Wherever you go, there you are
    • Hot As A Pepper Party & Event Band
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2020, 02:25:05 PM »
I just sold it on eBay a little after midnight my time, and the buyer is in Hawaii,, GO FIGURE,, I can't win for losing.
I included free FedEx shipping but I sent him a message telling him that I would pay $75.00 of the shipping but he would need to pay the balance which is $114 and change.
It is up to him and either he will agree to this or I refund his money and cancel the transaction and relist it.

Well darn, I have a church that would have just loved one as their presonus has faders with issues and a couple channels out and they are poor.  Especially now that their tithing has been cut to 10% of 10% heh =/

dpdan

• Dapper Dan
  • Master
    • kurysound.com
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2020, 08:10:48 PM »
Hi John,
this eBay transaction has turned into a real nightmare... but not because of eBay, because of PayPal.
I have flawlessly used PayPal for over twenty years. I decided to cancel the sale and refund the buyer. Currently, I am waiting for the buyer's agreement to cancel.  ::)
I went to eBay and cancelled the transaction, then eBay's system informed me that they would handle the refund through PayPal and re-list the mixer and not charge the 10% selling fee.

I get an email from eBay informing me that "there was a problem with the refund". I went to PayPal and tried to refund the buyer his total but PayPal stated there was not enough funds. REALLY?.... I had a zero balance before this sale and did not use any funds from the balance since I was paid for the mixer so there should be exactly enough to make the refund.

So, I called PayPal and she tells me that the sales tax that eBay charged the buyer was not the problem,.... the problem is that I needed to "add funds" because PayPal NOW keeps their fees no matter what. So I asked her.... "if I sell a ten thousand dollar mixer on eBay, and the buyer changes his mind after his/her payment, I can refund the buyer and eBay does not keep their $1,000.00 10% fee,... but PayPal keeps their fee of 300 plus bucks, and is NOT refundable to me. I told her that I will no longer be using PayPal because of their "new policy". GOODBYE PayPal!

Let me know if your church would like to buy it, and I will ship it to you. Make me an offer. It is double boxed and ready to go to FedEx. Personally I would be thrilled to know it is going into ministry.   
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 10:39:36 PM by dpdan »

WK154

• Door #3
  • Master
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2020, 11:38:55 PM »
None of this crap happens on REVERB. This is the focus of audio gear sales, you might try it. I've never had a problem with them.
When in doubt KISS

dpdan

• Dapper Dan
  • Master
    • kurysound.com
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2020, 02:07:02 AM »
Hi WK, I have an account with REVERB but never used them, how do they charge and base their fees?

WK154

• Door #3
  • Master
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2020, 02:33:12 AM »
Less than E-Bay. Here are the details
https://reverb.com/sell/search
Cheers
When in doubt KISS

dpdan

• Dapper Dan
  • Master
    • kurysound.com
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2020, 03:42:27 AM »
thanks WK, I just listed it.

WK154

• Door #3
  • Master
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2020, 03:58:31 AM »
I just saw the listing and now its gone. You sold it? I also noticed that you pulled the Dante card, smart move.
When in doubt KISS

dpdan

• Dapper Dan
  • Master
    • kurysound.com
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2020, 09:10:23 PM »
the gentleman in Hawaii who originally purchased it from me on eBay agreed to pay the additional shipping.
So I removed it from the Reverb site, but... from now on, I am going to sell audio gear on Reverb. I am also weaning myself away from PayPal.
Google Pay seems great.

WK154

• Door #3
  • Master
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2020, 10:07:13 PM »
To be fair I have used PayPal with great success and have a dispute open at this time. They will get your money back from the scam artists. Selling is of course another story as you found out. That's why I use Reverb and credit cards. I hope Reverb didn't charge you for that.
When in doubt KISS