Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master Fader 5.2 with DC16 support released!!!!!

<< < (6/6)

WK154:
I upgraded mine to the lightning connector just so it's sell-able.

Artaudio:
I may have to force myself to upgrade it. I wonder if Mackie has any left in stock?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WK154:
I think B&H still has some at original price, check them out.

Artaudio:

--- Quote from: WK154 on October 01, 2020, 12:07:47 AM ---I think B&H still has some at original price, check them out.

--- End quote ---
Alright!!! Another project.  I’ll give them a try.
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Artaudio:
Hello everyone.

Just did my 5.2 updates to both of my DL32r’s and my DC16 (Yey!!) today and running some prerecorded multi-tracks. Its nice to have the new effects engines available. Currently everything seems to be running as it should. Man I miss mixing a live gig. I’ve been using some older iPads capable of running iOS 14 and everything seems stable both docked to the DC16 and Wireless. I’ve only skimmed over the new features so far. However what I’ve seen so far looks good. I’ll put some of them through the paces shortly.

I’ve still have to load MF5.2 onto my older windoze tablet machine and give that a whirl. I’ll have to give the tablet a little time to charge it batteries. But I will report back with details when it comes alive.

So far things are pretty stable via iOS.

Unfortunately I do not have a current Mac computer or android device to try their architecture.

Cheers
Al T.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version