General Forums > The Harmony Central Refugee Camp

Looks like HC screwed the pooch again LOL

<< < (12/13) > >>

RoadRanger:
Strangely enough it showed up in tracking this morning as being at my local post office :D .

audiopile:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on November 09, 2012, 02:14:09 PM ---Strangely enough it showed up in tracking this morning as being at my local post office :D .

--- End quote ---
Wow... well that is suprising good news.

In my experience with the USPS, if it gets lost in their system, there's a good chance that it's lost.  The specific details are becoming a bit sketchy in my memory, but the last time I had a lost USPS shipped item... what I recall is that I instituted a "trace".  90 days later they responded that the "trace" came up empty.  I inquired about the "tracking number" I had... they explained that it's not actually tracked through the system... that tracking number only can be traced to the PO where I had shipped it... being that I had proof via the "tracking number" that I had mailed it at that post office (now there's some useful information to me).  And that was that for that.

RoadRanger:
I did have insurance but that would have been as much as 90 days after it was shipped plus another 3 months to build another - but it never would be the same :(.

I've actually never had the USPS lose a package on me  - one package took two years to get to me though :eek: and another envelope came through torn up in one of the USPS "sorry about that" envelopes sans the memory chips it was supposed to have :facepalm:.

audiopile:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on November 09, 2012, 03:44:38 PM ---I've actually never had the USPS lose a package on me  -
--- End quote ---
Something I didn't say before but will is:  My experience with the USPS has over-all been very good... no over-all regrets in the grand scheme of things.  Heck, Liz and I even moved most all of our earthly belongings a few times through the USPS.

RoadRanger:
Gone again :( .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version