General Forums > The Harmony Central Refugee Camp

Looks like HC screwed the pooch again LOL

<< < (2/13) > >>

stratguy22:
Ahhhhh ok there was no pop quiz on this one.

Whew.

;)

audiopile:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on September 09, 2012, 10:38:15 PM ---Down 3 days so far? :(

--- End quote ---
I didn't notice till I was doing routine damage control to see how many feet I'd put in my mouth the last time I was there.  HC has been down for 3 days?  Maybe that's a good thing as it's that much less damage control I need to personally attend to.

stratguy22:
:D

audiopile:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on September 10, 2012, 12:23:21 AM ---It's actually been up continuously AFAIK. Yah never know when HC is gonna spontaneously combust LOL. Hopefully they will get whatever hardware failed in on Monday and be back. Seems strange they don't have spares on hand?

--- End quote ---
Humm... it looks like plan B isn't working out, or there was no plan B.  Maybe a plan B wasn't worth having in place all along or it got more complicated than that.

Humm...

eh?  it's their soap on a rope and they can foam it however they see fit.

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: audiopile on September 11, 2012, 04:23:36 AM ---it's their soap on a rope and they can foam it however they see fit.

--- End quote ---
Sure isn't looking promising at this point :( .

BTW we have to get you to move - I think you found the only place in the continental USA that's 9 UPS days away from me  :P .

HC died the same day I received my Mackie DL1608 - coincidence or alien plot  :o ? Anyways I have probably my last outdoors gig of the year this Friday, just a charity thing two miles away. I've not been actively seeking out gigs this year waiting for that mixer to come in. Not having to deploy a snake or mix sidestage will make most of the gigs I get a whole lot more enjoyable. This should complete my envisioned rig and I'll never have to buy anything else ever :lol: .

Only problem with not seeking out sound gigs this year is now I'm kinda in 3 bands playing bass  :o . I hate it when that happens  :lol: . I was diggin' my Hofner Galaxy CT last night, one guitarist had a '68 Tele he bought new and roadwore himself the right way - and the chops to deserve to own it  ;D . He also has a '68 Showman amp with extension cab that will eat a Marshall for lunch  :eek:. On rare occasions I don't mind loud  :thu: .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version