Author Topic: Missing gain slider  (Read 1439 times)

JPJCoda

• Initiate
Missing gain slider
« on: May 29, 2022, 11:25:14 AM »
Hi all

I came across an issue last night whilst mixing my band's in-ears that I haven't come across before and wondered if anyone could shed any light on the explanation.
The gain slider on one of the channels disappeared and I just couldn't figure out how to retrieve it.  I had all the channel inputs set to A (mic pre), so that wasn't the explanation.
I've tried to attach a couple of photos to show the problem; if I've been successful, it's channel 10, acoustic guitar.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

ToH2002

• Padawan
Re: Missing gain slider
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2022, 01:44:48 PM »
Your pictures are super-low resolution, so difficult to see the details, but if I see this correctly, you have the source A set to "None" for your channel. You'll need to assign channel 10 to a physical input (routing page), then you should get a gain slider.

Cheers,

Torsten

JPJCoda

• Initiate
Re: Missing gain slider
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2022, 05:57:02 PM »

"Your pictures are super-low resolution, so difficult to see the details, but if I see this correctly, you have the source A set to "None" for your channel. You'll need to assign channel 10 to a physical input (routing page), then you should get a gain slider.
Cheers,
Torsten"

Thanks Torsten, that makes perfect sense.  I'll check the I/O routing, but I'm sure you've hit the nail on the head.
Thanks
Rob